UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Date: 06-05-20 14:37 pm
There are many candidates who keen to apply for the UP Lekhpal post and are preparing for the examination quite before. The application process for this job post will start soon, as it is quite delayed due to lockdown.
But, do you know the process and the syllabus and the exam pattern of UP Lekhpal examination? If not, then worry no more. In this article we are going to share the UP Lekhpal syllabus and exam pattern for 2020 along with the selection process of this examination. This will help the students to get best results and a brief knowledge about what is going to come in exam and what they have to study.
UP Lekhpal Selection Process
The UP Lekhpal paper will be going to conduct in 3 stages that are written test, training in Chakbandi School and training exam. In this, the candidate who will clear the written examination will only go for the next 2 stages.
Now, let us discuss the syllabus and the exam pattern for the UP Lekhpal recruitment 2020 as below:
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern
The UP Lekhpal exam pattern 2020 is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Rural Development and Rural Society||25||25|
If we talk about the exam pattern of UP Lekhpal then, the exam pattern is quite similar like other government examination. The exam will be of objective multiple choice questions. The UP Lekhpal written exam will be on the intermediate level so the students have to prepare accordingly. The total time duration for this examination is about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
UP LekhPal exam Syllabus
For UP Lekhpal exam, there will be a single written exam to be conducted for this examination. This exam will have 4 sections in terms of syllabus such as Hindi, Maths, general knowledge and rural development and society. The syllabus for each examination is given below as:
UP Lekhpal Hindi Syllabus
The Hindi syllabus consist of अलंकार, समास, विलोम, पर्यायवाची, रस, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, लोकोक्तियाँ, मुहावरे, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द, अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
UP Lekhpal Maths syllabus
The UP Lekhpal maths syllabus consists of:
- Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode & Polynomial.
- Algebra: LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
- Geometry: Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, the perimeter & Area of Circle.
UP Lekhpal General Knowledge syllabus
The UP Lekhpal GK syllabus consists of:
- General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, and Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism.
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India, Economic, Social, Demographic Issues.
UP Lekhpal Rural Development syllabus
The UP Lekhpal GK Rural Development consists of Village Society & Development: Village Development is Respect of India, Village Development Programs & Management, Village Development Research, Village Health Schemes, Village Social, Development, and Village Development & Land Reformation.
The above listed UP Lekhpal exam pattern and syllabus will help the students to prepare for their examination in best way. All the Best..!!
Also Read – UP Lekhpal Preparation Tips and Strategy