UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test
Date: 06-05-20 05:59 am
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has decided to use the new application process and selection process of applying for Group C posts in various departments of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
At the present time, aspirants have to apply separately for all the examinations. As a consequence of, which there are the difference and unnecessary errors in the details given in the application forms by students. So, keeping this problem in mind, UPSSSC has implemented a new exam pattern as UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test (Uttar Pradesh Adhinasth Seva Chayan Aayog – Prarambhik Patrata Pariksha) for its upcoming recruitments.
UPSSSC has an objective to use a two-tier examination system Tier – I PET Exam and Tier- II Main Exam. Afterwards, on the basis of Preliminary Eligibility Test marks only, at the second level, it has been decided to organize main examination (skill test, and physical efficiency test, etc.) for shortlisted aspirants as per related service manuals and departmental requirements.
Note: UPSSSC has decided to conduct the PET Exam for Group C posts in various departments of the state of Uttar Pradesh, twice a year.
Some important points of the Preliminary Eligibility Test:
- Students applying for the PET examination will be awarded a score based on percentile.
- 15 times candidates will be shortlisted (the list in the decreasing order) on the basis of the percentile received in the Preliminary Eligibility Test.
- The marks obtained by the applicants in Preliminary Eligibility Test will remain valid for 3 years.
- There will be no maximum limit for opportunities to participate in the re-examination of PET. All the students will have the option to participate in the re-examination to improve the marks obtained in the preliminary qualifying examination.
UPSSSC PET ONLINE COACHING:
Online coaching has always been a useful weapon in these harsh battles of career. Online preparation for this exam has become more approachable not only to aspiring students but also to working professionals. Because the online classes for this exam preparation can be taken anytime and anywhere. So, the online coaching classes for UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test can make us win this battle a bit easier, is need of the hour.
Here are some other meritorious features of UPSSSC online coaching as follows –
- No need to pay enormous charges.
- To get personal mentorship on weak subjects by experienced faculty that helps to analyze weak areas/topics and work on them.
- Study material can be accessed with a simple click.
- Provide us good number of questions to practice and guide us on strategic approach.
UPSSSC PET ONLINE COURSES:
The online course of UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test comprises of exam qualifying strategy sessions which will guide you to give your best in the examination.
The questions will be asked by candidates related to this course as- Hindi language, Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and General mathematics of high school level.
This online course is designed keeping in mind all the minute details and the mandatory updates related to the examination that works towards a dream and make a career by associating with the State Government.
- 100+ Hours of Course Specific LIVE Video Classes
- Classes will be Bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Watch video classes in mobile, laptop or desktops
- A practicable way of learning subjects
- Provides a number of Mock Test related to this course
- Clear doubts in the doubt classes
- View and record the video classes at any time/anywhere
- Practice More than 5000+ Questions and100+ PDF related to the course
The above mentioned topics will draw up your preparation that maintain your Mock test speed with accuracy and will be beneficial in your exam. So gear up your preparation and crack this examination.