ARIIA 2021 Ranking Released
Tags: National News
- The Union Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell released the 3rd Edition of Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) 2021 on December 29.
- It was first launched in 2018 as a joint initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development and AICTE.
- ARIIA systematically ranks all the major higher education institutions and universities in India on indicators related to “Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development” amongst students and faculties.
- It aims to inspire Indian institutions to reorient their mindset and build ecosystems to encourage high-quality research, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- What is new in the 3rd Ranking 2021
- This Third Edition of ARIIA has a special framework for non-technical institutions.
- There is a special sub-category in 2021 ranking– ‘HEI exclusively for Women Education’
- Highlights from the 2021 Rankings-
- Institute of National Importance and Central University Category
IIT Madras topped the list.
- University and Deemed to be University Category(Govt. & Govt. Aided) (Technical)
Panjab University, Chandigarh topped the list.
- University & Deemed to be University (Private/Self Financed) (Technical)
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Khordha (Odisha) topped the list
- Colleges/Institutes (Govt. & Govt. Aided) (Technical)
College of Engineering Pune topped the list
- Colleges/Institutes (Private / Self Financed) (Technical)
G H Raisoni College of Engineering Nagpur topped the list
Institute of National Importance, Central University, CFI (Non-Technical)
- Centrally Funded Institute(CFI) (Non-Technical) and General (Non-Technical)
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) New Delhi topped the list
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad , Gujarat.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -