Five Central Asian Leaders to be the Chief Guest for Republic day function 2022
Tags: National News
The Government of India has confirmed that the five Central Asian Republic presidents will be the chief Guest at the Republic Day 2022 functions.
The following leaders
- Kazakhstan’s President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev,
- Uzbekistan’s President Shavkat Mirziyoyev,
- Tajikistan’s President Emomali Rahmon,
- Turkmenistan’s President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, and
- President Sadyr Japarov of Kyrgyzstan, will attend the function.
- India and the Central Asian countries will mark the 30th anniversary of the establishment of their diplomatic relations next year.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -