India-UK 'Electric Propulsion Technology Workshop' held in New Delhi
Tags: International Relations
India-UK 'Electric Propulsion Technology Workshop' was organized in New Delhi on 03 July 2023.
An Overview of the news:
- It aims to collaborate, exchange knowledge and explore exciting possibilities in the field of electric propulsion.
- The workshop was co-chaired by Rajiv Prakash, Joint Secretary (Naval Systems) from the Indian side and Commodore John Voyce, Naval Base Commander, Portsmouth, from the UK side.
- The workshop served as an important platform for experts, researchers and industry professionals from both the countries to come together, share their knowledge and engage in meaningful discussions on the development of electric propulsion in ships.
- The interactions and discussions that took place in this provided a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter and paved the way for collaboration and exchange of ideas.
- During the workshop, both the countries expressed their commitment to establish stronger defense ties, conduct joint research, transfer technology and explore avenues for strategic partnership.
About United Kingdom:
- It is an island nation located in northwestern Europe. It consists of four countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Capital - London
- Prime Minister - Rishi Sunak
- Emperor - Charles III
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -