Prime Minister inaugurates Kanpur Metro and Bina-Panki Multi Product Pipeline Project.
Tags: National News
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 28 December 2021 inaugurated the first phase of Kanpur Metro.
- It is a nine Km long section from IIT Kanpur to Moti Jheel area.
- The total length of the project is 32 KM being built at the cost of Rs 11000 crore .
- European Investment bank is providing Rs 5552 core( euro 650 million ) loan for the Kanpur metro project.
Bina-Panki Multi Product Pipeline Project
- He also inaugurated the Bina-Panki Multiproduct Pipeline Project.
- The pipeline extends from the Bina refinery in Madhya Pradesh to Panki in Kanpur and will help the region access petroleum products from the Bina refinery.
- Bina oil refinery is in the Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh and it has been set up by Bharat Oman refinery.
- It is a joint venture of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL) and OQ SAOC (formerly known as Oman Oil Company SAOC)).
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -