Three Indians in ICC Test Team of the Year
Tags: Sports News
In the recently released ICC Test Team of the Year, Rohit Sharma features as the opener, Rishabh Pant as wicketkeeper and R. Ashwin as the only specialist spinner.
- No Indian player is included in the men’s ODI XI.
- Mithali Raj and Jhulan Goswami feature in the women’s ODI XI.
The ICC teams of 2021:
- Dimuth Karunaratne (SL), Rohit Sharma, Marnus Labuschagne (Aus), Joe Root (Eng), Kane Williamson (Capt. NZ), Fawad Alam (Pak), Rishabh Pant (wk), R. Ashwin, Kyle Jamison (NZ), Hasan Ali (Pak) and Shaheen Afridi (Pak).
- Lizelle Lee (SA), Alyssa Healy (Aus), Tammy Beaumont (Eng), Mithali Raj, Heather Knight (Capt., Eng), Hayley Matthews (WI), Marizanne Kapp (SA), Shabnim Ismail (SA), Fatima Sana (Pak), Jhulan Goswami and Anisa Mohammed (WI).
- Babar Azam (Capt.,) and Fakhar Zaman (Pak), Janneman Malan and Rassie van der Dussen (SA), Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk) and Mustafizur Rahaman (Ban), Wanindu Hasaranga and Dishmantha Chameera (SL), Paul Stirling and Simi Singh (Irl)
International Cricket Council (ICC)
The International Cricket Council, founded as the Imperial Cricket Conference in 1909 by representatives from Australia, England, and South Africa is the world governing body of cricket.
- Founded: 15 June 1909
- Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- CEO: Geoff Allardice
- Chairman: Greg Barclay
- Currently, there are 12 full members of ICC.
- In 2017, Afghanistan and Ireland were admitted as the eleventh and twelfth Full Members of the International Cricket Council.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -