UAE has lifted ban on import of Poultry products from India
Tags: International News
- The United Arab Emirates has lifted the ban on the import of eggs and other poultry products from India .
- The ban was lifted after India assured UAE that it will follow bio safety norms set by the World Health Organisations for Animal Health to prevent infection from Bird flu.
- UAE banned import of poultry products five years back on the concern over bird flu.
- UAE is the third largest trade partner of India after China and the United States with a bilateral trade of around USD60 billion last year.
- It is the third largest export market for India after the U.S and China
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -