Practice with online test series
EPFO Related Content Tab
EPFO Test Series
Union Public Service Commission Employees Provident Fund Organisation
Updated On : 09 Mar, 2022
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION OVERVIEW
Union Public Service Commission is a well known and prestigious commission that annually conducts various examinations for the recruitment of various posts, such as EPFO, CAPF, IES, IFOS etc. The Commission has released the official notification for the post of Employees Provident Fund Organisation/ Enforcement Officer/ Employment/ Ministry of Labour for the session 2020-21.
Those who are willing to appear in this examination must read the notification, to know more details about the examination.
Not released yet
Yet to be announced
Last date to apply
Yet to be announced
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION APPLICATION
How To Apply
Candidates may apply online for the post of Employees Provident Fund Organisation. If you are facing any trouble in filling out this application form then you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of Click Here
2. Homepage will appear on the screen. Now, fill your required details to register yourself.
3. After registration, your registration details will be sent to your registered email address or contact no.
4. Now, log in with your registered details to fill in the application form.
5. Now, upload your required documents in the needed format and size.
6. At last, pay your Application Fee through net banking.
Application fee for this post is INR 25/-.
(Note: SC/ST/ PH/Females don’t have to pay any fee).
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
(a) Educational Qualification
Candidates must be having Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
Candidates must not cross 30 years of age. Relaxation in age is tabulated below:
Age Of Relaxation
Employees of EPFO
Candidates must have 2 years experience in their respective field.
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION SYLLABUS
Syllabus For Test
Indian Freedom Struggle and Developmental Issues
Indian Polity and Economy
General Accounting Principles
Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
General Science & Knowledge of Computer Applications
General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
Social Security in India.
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION SELECTION PROCESS
(a) Recruitment Test- Examination will be conducted Objective type. The medium of the test will be in both languages, English as well as Hindi. The examination will be conducted in 2 hours.
(b) Interview- Recruitment Test and Interview carrying a weightage of 75:25.
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION POST
Vacancy details according to the category is given below:
11( Deaf and Hard Hearing included)
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION SALARY
Salary will be paid at Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC.
If you are willing to appear in this exam, you can visit our online portal “TESTWALE”, where you will find complete study material. This will help you in understanding the pattern and enable you to prepare well for the exam.
The following steps can be followed to access our website:
1. Click on the given link i.e. Testwale.
2. Now our homepage will appear on the screen.
3. Scroll down and you will get the required study material along with the dedicated test series followed by sectional tests and daily quizzes which are designed by subject experts.