Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Date: 06-05-20 14:01 pm
The Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Schivalaya has officially released out the notification for the recruitment of reporters post. This is a kind of god news for the students who were waiting for it since long time. Now, the candidates can start preparing for their examination just to clear and crack it at once. This recruitment process is for recruiting the 8 reporters in the Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya. The online form filling or the application form will start on 5th May.
Overview of CG Reporter 2020 Online form
|Name Of The Organization||Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Starting Date To Apply||05th May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||30th May 2020|
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter 2020 exam vacancy
If we talk about the vacancy for this post, then have a look below on the table given which will give you clear understanding as:
|Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
CG Reporter 2020 Online Form: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for this post is given below, just have a look:
- Educational Qualification: The candidates having Bachelor Degree from any recognized university/institute will be eligible for this recruitment. Or the Hindi Stenography Test From Recognized Board / Institute and Having Stenography Minimum Speed of 140 wpm in Hindi
- Age Limit: Minimum: 21 years. Maximum: 45 Yrs.\
- Age relaxation: As per Chhattisgarh govt. rules
Steps to Apply for CG Reporter 2020
Let us have a look at below that will help the candidates to apply for the post:
- Firstly click on the link to apply online or you can go directly to the sarkariresult.com
- There will be two stages to apply for the CG reporter 2020 exam in which first step is the registration step and another will be submission of applicant’s details.
- Thirdly, register yourself by entering the post or which you want to apply along with date of birth, category, mobile no, email address and many other personal details.
- After the successful registration process, the candidates will receive the registration no and the password so that you can use them and fill the entire form further.
- Now login by entering the registration no and the password.
- Fill out the other details asked in the form such as personal detail, educational qualification and other else.
- Now, you have to upload your photograph and your signature with some criteria that will be given in the uploading section.
- Finally, you are done with the form and now submit the application form. Its finish.
- An application fee for the CG Reporter 2020 examination is different for each category. For general its 350/, for OBC: 250/ for SC/ST: 200/
- The payment for the form can be done through any mode, Debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ SBI collect.
- The applicants are required to upload the scanned copies of their documents and all other certificates with the application form.
- All the appointees must be government by the New Pension Scheme which is introduced by Govt. Of India.
The above listed details to fill the form and to apply for the following position along with the fees, qualification and many more will help the students to get right direction.