IBPS PO / MT CRP X Recruitment 2021 Mains Result, Interview Letter
Date: 26-02-21 05:04 am
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has recently opened the link to download the Admit Card for the interview round for the posts of IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee Recruitment 2020. Those aspirants who have qualified the mains examination for this recruitment can download their admit card to the authorised/official website.
|Post Name||Probationary Officer / Management Trainee|
|Conducted Body||Institute of Banking Personal Selection|
|Total Vacancy||1417 Posts|
|Online Form Begin||5th August 2020|
|Online Form & Fee payment last Date||26th August 2020|
|Interview Exam Date||Mentioned in the Admit Card|
|Admit Card Available||25 February 2021|
|Final Result Announce||Notified Soon|
All the eligible banking aspirants can check the interview date and the venue as well on the admit card. All the aspirants are required to carry their IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Call Letter 2020-21 along with the identity proof at the exam venue. Here is the direct link given below for the convenience of the candidates to download their Admit Card 2021.
How to Download the Admit Card for IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee Recruitment 2020-21?
All the banking aspirants who have qualified the mains for this recruitment are required to download their Admit Card online through given website by the following steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Then, Click on the given link to the homepage “IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Interview Letter 2021”.
- Fill the essential details i.e. Registration Number OR Roll Number, Password, and Captcha Code; then, click on the ‘login’ facility.
- Then, in the next screen the Admit Card will be displayed.
- Aspirants are suggested to download their Interview round Admit Card 2020-21 and save as well for future reference.
As per the latest notification, all the aspirants who appearing in the IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 interview round are advised to follow the social distancing norms 2020-21 as prescribed in the admit card as well for the convenience of the candidates.
- All candidates need to wear a face mask
- Carry a personal hand sanitizer
|Download Admit Card|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|