Nainital Bank Clerk PO Recruitment 2020 Admit Card Download Here
Date: 25-11-20 04:57 am
Nainital Bank Limited (NBL Bank), Uttrakhand has recently opened the link to download the Admit Card for online (CBT) prelims examination for the posts of Probationary Officer and Clerk Recruitment 2020. Those aspirants who have applied for this recruitment can download their admit card to the authorised/official web portal.
The selection procedure of the candidates for the post PO/Clerk will be done on the basis of the following:
- written test
|Post Name||Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total Vacancy||155 Post|
|Open Online Form||29th August 2020|
|Online Form Last Date||15th September 2020|
|Exam Date||November/December 2020|
|Admit Card Available||24th November 2020|
All the eligible banking aspirants can check the exam date and the venue as well on the admit card. All the aspirants are required to carry their Nainital Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO)Recruitment 2020along with the identity proof at the exam venue.
Here is the direct link given below for the convenience of the candidates to download Nainital Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO)Recruitment 2020.
How to Download the Admit Card for Nainital Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2020?
All the banking aspirants who have applied for this recruitment are required to download their Admit Card online through given website by the following steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Then, Click on the given link to the homepage “Nainital Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO)Recruitment 2020”.
- Fill the essential details i.e .Registration Number OR Roll Number, Password, and Captcha Code; then, click on the ‘login’ facility.
- Then, in the next screen the Admit Card will be displayed.
- Aspirants are suggested to download their Admit Card and save as well for future reference.
As per the latest notification, all the aspirants who appearing in the Nainital Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO)Recruitment 2020Examination are advised to follow the social distancing norms 2020 as prescribed in the admit card as well for the convenience of the candidates.
- All candidates need to wear a face mask
- Carry a personal hand sanitizer
|Download Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|