Thank you for choosing EXAMPUR. We are glad that you have decided to join us.
Before accessing or using the services and content available on our sites and application, please take a moment to peruse these Terms of Services which constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and M/S Learning Closet Pvt. Ltd. that is owner of Exampur.com and other related brands (thereafter we, us and our). This Agreement applies to the web sites, applications, channels and all other networks, owned and/or operated by M/S Learning Closet Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter refer to as “our services”)
- Acceptance of terms and conditions - When you complete the registration process or sign up to our services, you agree to these Terms. These Terms may be updated from time to time. Your continued use of our services means that you accept any new or modified terms and conditions that we come up with. These Terms will always be available for users to read on this page.
- Grant of Licence - Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we, hereby grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install, and use our services for limited use or access or view our networks and use our services, solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes and expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
- Restrictions on usage- You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Learning Closet or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
- Privacy - - In order to operate and provide the Service and the Mobile App, we may collect certain information about You, including technical and telemetry data related to your use of the Mobile App. We may use third party service providers to help us collect and analyse this data. The same shall not form breach of privacy.
- Authorization for communication- By downloading the Mobile App and/or accepting this agreement, You authorize us to send You (including via email, call and notifications) information regarding our services, such as: (a) notices about Your use of the Subscription Service and the Mobile App, including notices of violations of use; (b) updates to the Subscription Service and Mobile App and new features or products; and (c) promotional information and materials regarding our products and services.
- Termination of Agreement- We reserve the rights to suspend or terminate this Agreement without notice if (i) you have materially breached these Terms or our Policies, including the provisions in these Terms, (ii) you have provided inaccurate, fraudulent, outdated or incomplete information during the Account registration, or Listing process or thereafter, (iii) you have violated applicable laws, regulations or third party rights, or (iv) we believe in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the safety or property of Learning Closet Pvt. Ltd. or third parties, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, security or investigation purposes.
Subject to the mandatory condition that the request for refund must be raised within 48 hours of making of the
payment and upon our satisfaction on the verification of the concerned records regarding payment, the subscription
fees paid by you for any of our paid services may be refunded or adjusted, as the case may be, by us in following
- Where the fees for a single service is paid more than once or double/extra amount paid/deducted for the service.
- Where any service/course was mistakenly purchased instead of other, the fees paid shall be adjusted towards the actual service/course you wanted to opt. The excess fees paid if any shall be refunded to you and deficiency if any in the opted service/course fees, shall be recovered from you at the time of allocating you the opted service/course.
- Where we could not start your purchased service/course or the batch (in case of classes) is closed by us within 30 days of payment for that service/course made by you.
- Where age is a parameter for any service/course and it is discovered after verification of the documents that you are over aged for that service/course.
- NO WARRANTY- YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. LEARNING CLOSET PVT. LTD. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Representation- Although due care has been taken and every effort has been made by us to ensure that the information/content offered through our services and courses are correct, but the possibility of errors, omissions and/or discrepancies cannot be ruled out. Therefore, we do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause. Should there be any discrepancy, error or omission noted in the content offered through our services, we will be obliged, if the same is brought to our notice.