Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Assistant Station Master
Updated On : 23 Feb, 2022
RRB ASSISTANT STATION MASTER OVERVIEW
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the official recruitment notification of the session 2021-22, to recruit Assistant Station Master (ASM).
If you want to appear in this examination then you should read this notification once.
25th June 2021
26th June 2021
Last Date to apply
25th July 2021
RRB ASSISTANT STATION MASTER APPLICATION
How To Apply
Candidates can fill out this application form online, in case you are facing any trouble in filling this examination form, then you can follow the below -mentioned steps:
1. The very first step is to visit the official website of Click Here.
2. Now, Click on the online E- application link.
3. After that register yourself with the required details.
4. Your registration details will be sent to your registered email address.
5. Now, log in with registered details and fill your application form with the needed details.
6. After filling out the application, upload your required documents in the needed format and size.
7. Now, pay your application charges with net banking.
8. Now, take a printout of your submitted response and download the same.
Category-wise Application Fees for these posts are tabulated below:
SCs/ STs/ PWD/ Women/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economic Backward Classes/ Ex-servicemen
Admit Card or Hall Ticket
Admit Card will be available on the official website of Click Here before 10-15 of the examination. Admit Card is the document in which your Examination Date, Examination Centre, Name, Examination Shift, and all the required details are mentioned without this you are not permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
In case you are having any trouble in downloading your Admit Card, you can follow these steps:
1. Firstly, visit the official website of Click Here by clicking this link.
2. Click on download the Admit Card.
3. Now, enter your required details carefully.
4. After this your Admit Card will appear on the screen, download it and take a printout of the same for further processing.
RRB ASSISTANT STATION MASTER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates must be graduated with any recognized University or Equivalent.
Category-wise age details are tabulated below:
18 to 40 years
18 to 43 years
18 to 45 years
RRB ASSISTANT STATION MASTER EXAM PATTERN
The Examination will be conducted in MCQs-Type Questions. Each right answer will be rewarded with 1 mark and each wrong will lead to a deduction of ⅓ mark.
CBT (Computer Based Exam)-1
No. of Question
General Intelligence and Reasoning
CBT (Computer Based Exam)-2
No. of Question
RRB ASSISTANT STATION MASTER SYLLABUS
Algebra Polynomial Installments Factors and Simplification
Arithmetic, Simple and Compound Interest Number System
Shares and Dividends Ratio and Proportion Percentage
Time and Distance Time and Work Profit and Loss
Pipes and Cisterns Mensuration Problem on age
Investment Basic data Interpretation Histogram
Frequency Polygon Bar-Diagram Pie-Chart Pictorial Graph
Bodmas Decimals Fractions LCM & HCF Geometry
Trigonometry Square Root
Alphabetical and Number Series Input and Output Syllogism
Coding-Decoding Word Building Clock Seating Arrangement
Calendar Decision making Direction Sense Visual Memory
Blood Relations Figural Classification
Rail Budget India Polity and Constitution
Current Events Indian Geography
Indian Economy Banking Sports Finance Marketing
Culture and Indian History including freedom struggle
Current Affairs Environmental Issues concerning India and the world
General Scientific and Technological developments
RRB ASSISTANT STATION MASTER POST
Vacancy for the post of Assistant Station Master is tabulated below along with Categories:
RRB ASSISTANT STATION MASTER SALARY
Salary for this post will be paid on level 6.
RRB ASSISTANT STATION MASTER EXAM CENTRE
Your Examination Centre will be mentioned in your Admit Card which you can download before 10-15 days of the examination.