The Joint CSIR-UGC NET JUNE 2022 application dates have been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam between July 11 and August 10, 2022 (up until 5:00 pm), by going to the official website.
This examination needs to be cleared by the candidates if they want to serve as assistant professors and lecturers in government colleges in India.
Therefore, those who want to apply in this exam are advised to check the eligibility criteria and all exam-related information by going through the Official Notification which was issued by the National Testing Agency on 11th July 2022.
How To Apply
1. Go to the official website.
2. On the homepage in the “candidates activity” section where you will get a link to Registration for Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2022.
3. After clicking on the link, a new screen will appear where you have to fill out your credentials for the registration.
4. After the registration, fill out the application form carefully.
5. After filling out the details, upload your documents and pay the application fee.
The NTA will announce the examination date soon. Candidates are advised to be in touch with the Official Website.
Direct link to apply