CISF CONSTABLE TRADESMAN RECRUITMENT 2022:
A recruitment notification has been released by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) in order to fill 710 vacant seats for the post of Constables/ Tradesmen in CISF. Eligible candidates can apply online between 21 November 2022 to 20 December 2022 through the official website of CISF. Selected candidates shall be governed under the CISF Act and Rules and Central Civil Services Rules applicable to the other members of the Force from time to time on their appointment. In addition, they shall be entitled to pensionary benefits under the "Defined Contributory Pension System" known as the National Pension System.
The recruitment process will consist of the Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination under OMR Based / Computer Based Test (CBT) and Medical Examination.
Constable Tradesman Recruitment: An Overview
Organization for recruitment
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Name of the Post
Salary/ Pay Scale
Rs. 21,700- 69,100/- (Level-3)
Last Date to Apply
20th December 2022
Mode of Application
You can find the other information in the official notification regarding the age limit, syllabus, post-by-post selection procedure, and pay scale for the CISF Tradesman 2022 recruitment. NOTICE RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE/TRADESMEN - 2022 IN CISF
How to Apply for CISF Constable (Tradesmen):
In order to apply, candidates must follow the following instructions:-
1. Visit the official website of the CISF by clicking here.
2. On the homepage, you first need to register with your personal information.
3. After the successful registration, your ID and password will be sent to your registered e-mail id.
4. You must log in with the required credentials and follow the instructions.
5. Fill out your application form and upload the required documents.
6. Pay the required fee to complete the application process and take a printout of the final submission form.
Note: A fee of Rs.100/- will be charged to UR, OBC, and EWS candidates. Female candidates and those candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen categories are exempted from paying the application fee.