DELHI POLICE HC (AWO/TPO) RECRUITMENT:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued a short notice on 26th September 2022 regarding the Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police Examination, 2022. According to the notice available on the official website of the commission, the online application window will be re-opened for the following candidates who have filed court cases bearing:
- OA No. 533 / 2022 Naveen Malik & Ors Vs Commissioner of Police & Ors,
- OA No. 1789 / 2022 Gaurav Kasana & Ors. Vs Commissioner of Police & Ors.,
- OA No. 1890/2022 Jitender & Ors Vs Delhi Police & Ors.,
- OA No. 1944/2022 Sandeep Malik & Ors Vs Commissioner of Police & Ors.,
- OA No. 1953/2022 Akshay Singh Chauhan Vs Commissioner of Police & Ors,
- OA No. 2121/2022 Akshay Kumar & Ors Vs Commissioner of Police & Ors and
- OA No. 2191/2022 Sandeep Yadav Vs GNCTD and Anothers
and have been granted interim relief by the Hon'ble Tribunal.
The concerned candidates may note that the Commission shall open the application window on 01-10-2022 (till 2359 hours). Therefore, it is advised to fill out the Delhi Police HC AWO TPO Recruitment 2022 Application Form on the specified date well before the window closes.
The Delhi Police AWO TPO Exam 2022 is scheduled for 27th and 28th October 2022 and the Admit Card will be issued by the SSC on their website 7-10 days prior to the exam.