INDIAN ARMY- TECHNICAL ENTRY | APPLY TILL 21 SEP 2022 | 90 VACANCIES
Updated On : 23 Aug, 2022
INDIAN ARMY: AT A GLANCE:
The online applications are invited by the Indian Army from unmarried male Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022 examination and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
We are providing the whole exam details that you should know before applying like the eligibility criteria, application dates and other exam-related information. If you are going to apply for this post, you must read this article carefully so that your application do not get rejected.
Exam conducting body
22 AUG 2022 at 15:00 Hrs to 21 SEP 2022 at 15:00 Hrs
Cost of Training
Notification Issued on
22 August. 2022
Application Started on
22 August. 2 at 15:00 Hrs
Last Date To Apply
21 September. 2022 at 15:00 Hrs
HOW TO APPLY:
Only online applications will be accepted. The candidate must accomplish this by clicking the website's "online application" button. If you are having any difficulties in applying for this recruitment process, you can follow the instructions listed below:-
1. Visit the official website.
2. Next, select the online application link on the homepage.
3. Candidates must fill out the online application with their information. Before submitting the form, you must read the terms and conditions that are attached to it.
4. The candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box that the application has been submitted when the form is submitted successfully. 30 minutes following the online application deadline, candidates can print off their applications with roll numbers.
Note: Candidates must print two copies of the application, which includes the system-generated Roll Number. To the selection centre for the SSB interview, the candidate will bring one copy of the printout application that is properly self-attested.
The following papers must be carried in addition to the application form:
(i) Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
(ii) Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in the original.
(iii) ID proof in original.
(iv) Copy of result of JEE (Mains) 2022.
A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be :
(i) A citizen of India, or
(ii) A subject of Nepal, or
(iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before the declaration of result by SSB/joining the training.
2. Age Limit.
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive).
3. Educational Qualification
Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. The Eligibility conditions for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
The Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
1. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist the applications and to fix cut off without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate on their email ids. After allotment of the Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the candidates.
2. Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of the Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
3. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will be required to appear in Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be allowed to go home on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days
4. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, the candidate should have no objection for undergoing a medical examination by board of Male/Female doctors.
5. The finally selected candidates will have to execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
6. Candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of the organisation.
Through this recruitment drive, 90 seats are going to be filled. Depending on how many people can be trained for this course at the Training Academy, the Vacancies are tentative and subject to change. The number of openings is subject to change depending on the organisational needs at the time.
Please rate the article so that we can improve the quality for you -