ITBP HC/ CONSTABLE (TELECOMMUNICATION) RECRUITMENT 2022:
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has released a short notice in employment news for the recruitment to the post of Head Constable (Telecommunication) and Constable (Telecommunication). The Force invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens to fill up vacancies of Head Constable (Telecommunication) and Constable (Telecommunication) in Group 'C' (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial) on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITB Police Force. Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad.
The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. Through this article, we are sharing all the relevant information which are necessary to know before applying for the post. So those who want to apply for this post are advised to read this article carefully.
APPLICATION PROCESS OF ITBP 2022:
Applications from candidates will be accepted only through ONLINE MODE on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in, no offline application will be accepted. Those who want to apply for the post are advised to go through the instructions which are mentioned below:-
1. Firstly visit the official website of the ITBP.
2. On the homepage, you will get a link for the ITBP Head Constable & Constable (Telecommunication) Post.
3. After clicking on the link a new screen will appear where you have to fill out your credentials
4. After filling out the credentials, upload your documents and pay the required fees.
5. Take a printout of your final submission and save it for future reference.
The application fee for the general category candidates is Rs. 100/- only.
Note: Candidates belonging to the Ex-Servicemen, Schedule Cast and Schedule Tribes as well as all Female candidates are from the payment of fees.