Updated On : 06 Sep, 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission invited the applications for the Preliminary Qualification Examination 2021, Main Examination- for the post of Mukhya Sevika. The commission has already mentioned that the examination scheme and syllabus for the written examination will be published separately on the website of the Commission in due course.
Accordingly, the scheme and the syllabus approved for the main examination of the post of Mukhya Sevika have been released by the UPSSSC.
The scheme of examination and syllabus of written examination for selection on the vacant posts of Mukhya Sevika (Chief Service Officer) are as follows:-
The written examination will be conducted in one shift, in which the total number of questions will be 100 and the time duration will be two hours (120 minutes).
The questions in the exam will be of objective type with multiple choices.
Each question will be of one mark. Negative marking will be applied in the written test, under which each wrong answer will lead to a deduction of 1 / 4 marks i.e. 25 per cent of the total marks allocated to that question.
Number of Questions
Two Hour (120 Minutes)
1. Role and responsibilities of Mukhya Sevika.
2. Marriage, family, inequality of caste gender, Religion and languages.
3. Social Problems & Issues especially related to children \& women.
4. Population explosion, population growth and control.
5. Poverty, Dowry, Domestic Violence, Divorce, Intra and Inter-Generational conflict, Casteism.
6. Social Change, Social control.
7. Energy, Basal metabolism
8. Balanced Diet, the calorific value of food & weight management.
9. Essential constituents of Food (Protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, minerals, water): their sources, functions, requirements and diseases caused due to its deficiency.
10. Conception and signs of pregnancy complications, need of nutrition during pregnancy, childbirth, stages of birth, types of delivery, Women's Health & Abortion.
11. Development and Growth: physical development, Motor evelopment, Emotional development, language development, social development, cognitive development
12. Care of newborn, Lactation, Problems of mal Nutrition, supplements Nutrition.
13. Nutrition during lifecycle: Infancy, childhood, adolescence, Infant mortality rate and Maternal mortality rate in India.
14. Preservation of Nutrients while cooking, Traditional methods of enhancing the nutritional value of foods germination, fermentation, and food synergy.
15. Stages of Child Development & factors affecting development.
16. Immunity: types and schedule of immunization.
17. Diseases: Fever, Diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles, tuberculosis, chicken pox, hepatitis, malaria, dengue, typhoid, Diarrhoea, worm infestations, Anaemia, causes, symptom and cure.
18. Counselling: its meaning, need and techniques, effective communication and its skills.
19. Health agencies: WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNDPA, Red Cross, Indian Council for Child Welfare, Family planning association of India etc.
20. Universal Immunisation Programme: immunization before birth & after birth
Please rate the article so that we can improve the quality for you -
HSSC CET 2023 COURSE BATCH: ENROL FOR SULTAN BATCH 2023
What’s up people? Hope you all are fine and work…
UPSC EPFO PRAKHAR BATCH 2023 LAUNCHED: CHECK PRICE DETAILS
Have you heard? Union Public Service Commission has is…
EXAMPUR’S SKILL INDIA PLATFORM LAUNCHED: GET YOURSELF SKILLED
Greetings Of The Day Learners!How’s your preparation …
BPSC EXAM 2023 ARYABHATTA BATCH LAUNCHED: PRICE DETAILS
What’s up, people?Hope you all are doing well and wor…
ICG AND IN EXAM 2023 BATCH: TRISHUL BATCH LAUNCHED
What’s up Exampurs’ warrior, How’s your e…