1. Role and responsibilities of Mukhya Sevika.
2. Marriage, family, inequality of caste gender, Religion and languages.
3. Social Problems & Issues especially related to children \& women.
4. Population explosion, population growth and control.
5. Poverty, Dowry, Domestic Violence, Divorce, Intra and Inter-Generational conflict, Casteism.
6. Social Change, Social control.
7. Energy, Basal metabolism
8. Balanced Diet, the calorific value of food & weight management.
9. Essential constituents of Food (Protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, minerals, water): their sources, functions, requirements and diseases caused due to its deficiency.
10. Conception and signs of pregnancy complications, need of nutrition during pregnancy, childbirth, stages of birth, types of delivery, Women's Health & Abortion.
11. Development and Growth: physical development, Motor evelopment, Emotional development, language development, social development, cognitive development
12. Care of newborn, Lactation, Problems of mal Nutrition, supplements Nutrition.
13. Nutrition during lifecycle: Infancy, childhood, adolescence, Infant mortality rate and Maternal mortality rate in India.
14. Preservation of Nutrients while cooking, Traditional methods of enhancing the nutritional value of foods germination, fermentation, and food synergy.
15. Stages of Child Development & factors affecting development.
16. Immunity: types and schedule of immunization.
17. Diseases: Fever, Diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles, tuberculosis, chicken pox, hepatitis, malaria, dengue, typhoid, Diarrhoea, worm infestations, Anaemia, causes, symptom and cure.
18. Counselling: its meaning, need and techniques, effective communication and its skills.
19. Health agencies: WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNDPA, Red Cross, Indian Council for Child Welfare, Family planning association of India etc.
20. Universal Immunisation Programme: immunization before birth & after birth