What is CTET
Updated On : 10 Mar, 2022
WANT TO PURSUE YOUR CAREER INTO TEACHING? WHAT IS SCARING YOU THEN?
Come with us. Here you will get proper guidance and support. Steps to become a teacher.
- Fill any one out of these or all forms: KVS/NVS/DSSSB
CTET is basically an eligibility test. It is one of the most essential qualifications for any person who want to pursue career in teaching line. After pursuing a course of B.ed a candidate has to sit for an exam which is known by the name of CTET .It is basically conducted at two levels. One is at the primary level and the other one is at the secondary level. Those who want to teach from class 1 to 5 ,they have to give paper 1. On the other hand those who want to teach from class 6 to 8 ,They have to give paper 2. Paper 1 contains 5 subjects of 30 marks each.
Those subject are:
- Child Development and Pedagogy(30 MCQS) (30 marks)
- Hindi (30 MCQS) (30 marks)
- English (30 MCQS) (30 marks)
- Environmental Studies (30 MCQS) (30 marks)
- Mathematics (30 MCQS) (30 marks)
PAPER 2 CONTAIN 4 SUBJECTS. THOSE ARE:
1.Child development and pedagogy (30 marks)
2. Hindi (30 marks)
3. English (30 marks)
4. Social Studies (60 marks)
WHAT IS THE NEED OF CTET ?
- To bring a national standard.
- Not everyone can enter into this field anymore. Now only genuine and quality people will become teacher and fulfill their dreams .
- After clearing CTET exam a person is eligible to sit for an exam conducted by central bodies like in KVS, NVS and ARMY schools.
VALIDITY PERIOD OF CTET CERTIFICATE :
Life time for all categories.
Is there any restrictions on the number of attempts?
No, a candidate can give as many attempts as he want. Even a person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
STEP 1:Log on to CTET official website https://ctet.nic.in.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online”.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature.
STEP 5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking.
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
PAY EXAMINATION FEE:
CATEGORY Only Paper - I or II Both Paper - I & II General/OBC (NCL) Rs.1000/- Rs.1200/- SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person Rs.500/- Rs.600/-
SCHEDULE OF CTET- DECEMBER, 2021 IS GIVEN BELOW:
Dates of Examination : 16-12-2021 TO 13-01-2022
Time- 09.30 AM TO 12.00 NOON
Duration- 2:30 Hours
Computer Basted Test (CBT) Mode only
TIME- 02.30 PM TO 05.00 PM
Duration- 2:30 Hours
Computer Basted Test (CBT) Mode only 2.30 HOURS
BROWSE OUR LATEST TEST SERIES:
The Test Series Exam we offer is specifically designed to meet today's competitive examinations criteria.