India-Mongolia Joint Military Exercise "Nomadic Elephant-2023"
The 15th edition of India-Mongolia joint military exercise "Nomadic Elephant-2023" is scheduled to be held from 17 to 31 July 2023 at Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
An Overview of the news:
- Exercise Nomadic Elephant is an annual training program of India with Mongolia which is conducted alternately in Mongolia and India.
- Earlier the military exercise program was organized at Special Forces Training School, Bakloh in October 2019.
- Troops from Mongolian Armed Forces Unit 084 and Indian troops from the Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry Regiment will participate in the 15th edition of the military exercise.
Objective of military exercise:
- The aim of the military exercise is to strengthen positive military-to-military relations, exchange of best military practices, bilateral interoperability, camaraderie, camaraderie and friendship.
- The primary objective of this military exercise under the mandate of the United Nations is to curb terrorist activities in the mountainous areas.
- This military exercise includes platoon level Field Training Exercise (FTX). During this military exercise, Indian and Mongolian troops will participate in various training activities designed to enhance their capabilities and skills.
- These activities include endurance training, reflex firing, room intervention, small team tactics and mountain drills (rock craft firing).
- Capital: Ulaanbaatar
- Currency: Mongolian tugrik
- President: Ukhnagin Hurelsukh
- Prime Minister: Oyun Erdan Luv-Sanm-Saren
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -