Tata Group replaces Vivo as the title sponsor of IPL 2022-23 editions
Tags: Sports News
The Tata Group has replaced Vivo as the title sponsor for the Indian Premier League 2022 and 2023 editions.
- This decision was taken by the IPL Governing Council after Vivo decided to pull out of its existing contract running till 2023
- The mega auctions for the 15th Edition of IPL will take place in Bengaluru from Feb 12 - 13, 2022.
- The two new teams of Ahmedabad and Lucknow will participate for the first time in the 15th edition of the Indian Premier League.
- Lucknow IPL team is owned by RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group with its home ground as Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh.
- Ahmedabad IPL team is owned by British private equity company CVC Capital with its home ground as Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad Gujarat.
- Chairman of IPL Governing Council - Brijesh Patel
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -