Union Home Minister Amit Shah launches Hindi version of MBBS book in Bhopal
Union Minister for Home Affairs and Cooperation Home Minister Amit Shah, who is on a day-long visit to Madhya Pradesh launched India’s first Hindi version of MBBS course books in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh on 16 October 2022. The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, was also present during the launch event.
First medical college to offer bilingual MBBS course
Gandhi Medical College Bhopal became the first medical college in Madhya Pradesh and India to offer MBBS courses in both Hindi as well as in English medium, starting 2022-23 session. The book which has been launched in will be first used in the Gandhi Medical College.
Initially, three subjects have been selected to be studied in Hindi which includes anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry.
First State to offer bilingual MMBS course
Madhya Pradesh is the first state in the country to start the MBBS course in Hindi language. The state government intends to extend the bilingual medium of education in the medical field to all the medical colleges in the state.
In 2021 on a visit to Assam Prime Minister Modi has called to establish at least one medical college and one technical college in every Indian state which would impart higher education in regional languages.
Madhya Pradesh State
- Madhya Pradesh, with an area of 3, 08, 000 sq.km. Is the second largest state in India after Rajasthan.
- After Independence 25 princely states were merged to create a Madhya Bharat State on May 28, 1948.
- After the reorganization of states in 1956 it was renamed as Madhya Pradesh on 1 November 1956.
- On 1 November 2000, Chhattisgarh state was formed by dividing the state of Madhya Pradesh
- It is bounded by the states of Uttar Pradesh to the northeast, Chhattisgarh to the southeast, Maharashtra to the south, Gujarat to the southwest, and Rajasthan to the northwest.
- State Symbol of the Madhya Pradesh
- The State bird of Madhya Pradesh is “Dhudraj” the Asian Paradise Flycatcher.
- The State tree of Madhya Pradesh is the “Banyan”.
- The State animal of Madhya Pradesh in the “Barasingha” also called swamp deer.
- The State fish of Madhya Pradesh is “Mahasheer”, locally known as Mahasheer Baudas.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -