'Uttam Seed Portal'
Why in news?
In October, Haryana Government launched ‘Uttam seed portal’. It will benefit the farmers of Haryana by providing quality seeds with transparency. The portal has been launched by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar lal Khattar.
- This seed portal has been linked with Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal and Family Identity Card ID.
- Farmers will now get good high-quality seeds, which can improve their manufacturing and revenue. Along with authorities businesses, non-public visa businesses will even should register.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal:
- It is an online portal launched by the Haryana Government to provide the farmers of the state with multiple services on a single portal.
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal offers particulars to all these farmers who've land or who've given their land on contract and should promote their crop.
- The Government, through this portal, will directly benefit the farmers on every scheme introduced for the welfare of farmer.
- The farmers will be provided with an incentive of Rs.10 Per acre on registering under this portal.
- A unique effort to provide all government facilities and problem solving at one place for the farmers.
- Providing timely information related to agriculture.
- To make available subsidies of food, seeds, loans and agricultural equipment on time.
- Providing information related to sowing-harvesting time and market of the crop.
Providing assistance at the right time during natural calamity-disaster.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -