Cabinet approves CCI MOU with Mauritius counterpart
Tags: National News
- Modi has approved the signing of Memorandum The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra of Understanding (MoU) between Competition Commission of India (CCI) and Competition Commission of Mauritius (CCM) for promotion and strengthening of cooperation in competition law and policy.
- The MoU aims to promote and strengthen cooperation in matters of competition law and policy through exchange of information, sharing of best practices and capacity building initiatives.
Competition Commission of India (CCI)
- Competition Commission of India was set up in 2009 under the Competition act 2002.
- It is the main body in India to promote competition, protect interest of the consumers and establish a robust competitive environment in India
- It comes under the Union Ministry of Corporate Affairs .
Current Chairman: Ashok Kumar Gupta
Headquarters: New Delhi
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -