Union Home Minister inaugurates Bharat Darshan Park In Delhi
Tags: State News
- Union Minister for Home Affairs and Cooperation Mr. Amit Shah inaugurated Bharat Darshan Park in Punjabi bagh ,Delhi.
- The mega park has been built from scraps by the South Delhi Municipal Corporation. and it has replicas of 17 monuments of India
- The park in Punjabi Bagh is spread over 8.5 acres and built at a cost of Rs 14 crore, has replicas of monuments from across the country, including Mysore Palace(Karnataka), Charminar(Telangana) and Khajuraho Temple(Madhya Pradesh), Gateway of India(Mumbai), Konark Temple(Odisha ), Nalanda ruins(Bihar) , Meenakshi Temple(Tamilnadu), Hawa Mahal(Rajasthan), Hampi ruins(Karnataka), Victoria Memorial(Kolkata), Sanchi Stupa(Madhya Pradesh), Gol Gumbaz(Karnataka), Ajanta and Ellora Caves(Maharashtra) and Junagarh Fort(Rajasthan ).
- The theme of the park is ‘Unity in Diversity’,
- This is the second such park in Delhi after the ‘Waste to Wonder Park’, in Sarai Kale Khan, Delhi where seven wonders of the world have been installed through waste and scrap materials
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -