Chhattisgarh Government launches RGGB KMNY scheme
Tags: State News
The Bhupesh Baghel led Congress party government in Chhattisgarh has launched ‘Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana on 3 February 2022 at Raipur.
The scheme was inaugurated by the former Congress party president and Member of Lok Sabha from Wayanad constituency, Kerala, Rahul Gandhi.
- He also laid the foundation stone of the ‘Chhattisgarh Amar Jawan Jyoti’, which has been designed to resemble Delhi’s India Gate and the Amar Jawan Jyoti at the headquarters of the 4th battalion of Chhattisgarh Armed Force at Raipur. It will be an eternal flame as a tribute to the soldiers and security force who embraced martyrdom in the line of duty.
- He also launched the Rajiv Yuva Mitan Club scheme.
- He laid the foundation stone of “Gandhi Sevagram” in the upcoming new capital of Chhattisgarh at Nava Raipur.
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana (RGGB KMNY)
This is a first of its kind scheme in India where around 3.55 lakh families of the landless rural labourers, barbers, blacksmiths, priests, forest produce collectors and shepherds, among others will get the benefit of the scheme.
- This scheme is only for the residents of the state.
The Chhaitsgarh government will transfer Rs 6000/year into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The amount will be transferred in three installments of Rs 2000 each.
Rajiv Yuva Mitan club
The Rajiv Yuva mitan scheme aims to connect the young people of the state for developing their leadership skills and inculcating social responsibilities in them.
- A total 13,269 such clubs will be formed in urban municipalities/corporations and in panchayats.
- People in the age group of 15 to 40 years will be part of these clubs.
- These clubs will get aid of Rs 1 lakh per year in four installments for various activities.
Nava Raipur Atal Nagar is being developed as a new capital of Chhattisgarh.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -