Govt extends tenure of the Company Law Committee by one year
The Government of India has extended the tenure of the Company Law Committee by one year till 16 September 2023.
IMPORTANT FACTS -
- The committee was set up by the Union Corporate Affairs Ministry in 2019 and it was extended by the ministry last year by one year till 2022.
- The committee was set up by the government to examine and make recommendations to the government on various issues related to implementation of the Companies Act 2013 and Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008.
- It was an effort by the government to promote ease of living by providing ease of doing business to law-abiding corporates.
Chairman of the committee :
- The 11 member committee is chaired by the Union Corporate Affairs Secretary Tarun Bajaj.
- Union Minister for Corporate Affairs : Nirmala Sitharaman
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -