Grand Cross of the Legion of Honor awarded to Prime Minister Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was awarded the highest French award 'Grand Cross of the Legion of Honour' by the President of the Republic of France, Emmanuel Macron on 13 July 2023.
An Overview of the news:
- Prime Minister Modi was honored at an award ceremony held at the Elysee Palace in Paris.
- The Prime Minister thanked President Macron on behalf of the people of India for this distinguished honour.
- Prime Minister Modi is on an official visit to France and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from 13 to 15 July 2023.
- This is the sixth visit of Prime Minister Modi to France.
- The Prime Minister is the Chief Guest at the Bastille Day Parade on 14 July 2023, in which a contingent of the Indian Armed Forces from the three Services is also participating.
- This year also marks the 25th anniversary of the India-France Strategic Partnership and the Prime Minister's visit will provide an opportunity to chart out a roadmap for the future of the partnership in various areas such as strategic, cultural, scientific, educational and economic cooperation.
- Capital: Paris
- Currency: Euro
- President: Emmanuel Macron
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -