Lockheed Martin to make fighter aircrafts wings prototype in India
- US defence company Lockheed Martin has selected Tata Lockheed Martin Aerostructures Ltd (TLMAL) as a potential future co-producer of fighter aircraft wings in India.
- TLMAL, is a joint venture between Tata Advanced Systems Ltd and Lockheed Martin Aeronautics of the United States.
- Lockheed Martin and TLMAL had in 2018 entered into an agreement to develop a fighter plane wings prototype at its Hyderabad plant.
- Lockheed Martin is a major defence company of the United States which manufactures a number of defence products like F-16,F-21,F-22,F-35.
- It wants to sell F-22 fighter aircraft to India.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -