PM Modi’s visit to Manipur and Tripura, to launch several development projects worth over 4,800 crore rupees
Tags: National News
Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Manipur and Tripura on 4th January 2022.
Highlights of PM’s visit to Manipur:
- The PM inaugurated 13 projects worth around 1,850 crore rupees and laid foundation stone of 9 projects around 2,950 crore rupees.
- These projects are related to diverse sectors such as:
- Road Infrastructure
- Drinking Water Supply
- Urban Development
- Information Technology
- Skill Development, among others
- The inaugural and foundation laying program was held at Hatta Kangjeibung in Imphal where he also addressed a public gathering.
Highlights of PM’s visit to Agartala (Tripura):
- The PM inaugurated the New Integrated Terminal Building of Maharaja Bir Bikram (MBB) Airport built at a cost of about 450 crore rupees, and
- Launched Key Initiatives:-
- Mukhyamantri Tripura Gram Samriddhi Yojana- which aims to achieve the benchmark standards for service delivery in core development sectors at the village level.
- Project Mission 100 of Vidyajyoti Schools- which aims to improve the quality of education in the state by converting 100 existing High/Higher secondary schools to Vidyajyoti Schools with state of art facilities and quality education. The project will cover about 1.2 Lakh students from Nursery to class XII and will cost around 500 crore rupees in the next three years.
The Prime Minister also laid the foundation stone for various projects which include Manipur Institute of Performing Arts at Gurgaon, 72 projects to be taken up under the PM Jan Vikas Karyakram, 13 projects related to diverse sectors, five National Highway Projects with a cumulative length of more than one hundred ten kilometers, a Cancer Hospital along with a Covid Hospital.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -