Tags: Sports News
1. Ram Kumar wins his maiden Challenger Tennis title
- Indian tennis player Ram Kumar Ramanathan won his maiden Challenger level singles title at the first edition of the Association of tennis professionals (ATP’S) Bahrain ministry of interior tennis challenger 2021 held in Manama, Bahrain.
- He defeated Evgeny Karlovskiy from Russia.
- He secured 186th rank with his victory.
- He became the highest ranked India on the ATP Singles ranking chart.
2. FIFA Club World Cup to be held in UAE in February 2022
World Football’s Governing Body announced that the FIFA Club World Cup which was initially set to be held in December 2021 - January 2022 in Japan, will now be held in the United Arab Emirates in February 2022.
3. Ravichandran Ashwin breaks Harbhajan’s Record
Indian Off Spinner Ravichandran Ashwin broke the record of Harbhajan Singh to become the third-highest test wicket-taker in India.
He took his 418 test wicket when he dismissed New Zealand player Tom Latham in the first Test match played at Green Park Stadium, Kanpur.
4. WTA suspends event in China over Peng issue
The Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) has taken the unprecedented step of immediately suspending all of its events in China, citing the failure of the authorities to take up Chinese star Peng Shuai’s allegations of sexual abuse by a former senior Communist Party leader.
5. FIFA announces Women Football World cup 2023 schedule
- It will be co-hosted by Australia and New Zealand
6. Sage National Billiards & Snooker Champions 2021
Ladies’ 6-Red Snooker Champion:
Mens’ 6-Red Snooker Champion:
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -