ADB reduces India’s expected growth rate for 2021-22.
- The Asian Development Bank has released its Asian Development Outlook Report
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has marginally lowered its growth projection for the Indian economy to 9.7% in 2021-22, from 10% estimated in September.
- The bank cited the lower than expected 8.4% growth in the July to September quarter and expects supply chain factors such as chip shortages and rising semiconductor prices to continue to suppress growth.
- Asian Development Bank Headquarter : Mandaluyong City, Manila, Philippines
- President of ADB : Masatsugu Asakawa of Japan
- It was established in 1966.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -