India Crosses Covid Vaccination Milestone
Tags: National News
- Half of the eligible population(18 Years and above ) in the country is now fully vaccinated against COVID.
- In total, 85% of the eligible adult population has now received the first dose, while 50.35% are fully vaccinated.
- The milestone was achieved in 11 months since the drive began on 16 January 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh is the first state in India to achieve 100% vaccination in India.
- The first person to receive the Covid vaccine was Manish Kumar, an employee of AIIMS, Delhi.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -