Lakshya Sen won the Canada Open 2023
Lakshya Sen has won the men's singles title in Canada Open 2023 by defeating world number-10 player Li Shi Feng of China in straight sets 21-18, 22-20.
An Overview of the news:
- Commonwealth Games gold medalist Lakshya Sen has clinched the men's singles title at the Canada Open 2023 by defeating the current All England champion Li Shi Feng of China.
- This is Lakshya's second BWF World Tour title this season.
- He has already won the India Open title in January 2022.
- Lakshya's current world ranking in men's singles is 19.
- He defeated world number four Kunlavut Witidsarn in the round of 32. Lakshya then got a win over world number 11 Kento Nishimoto of Japan in the semi-finals.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -