PM inaugurates and lays the foundation of multiple projects in Varanasi
Tags: State News
- In an endeavour to strengthen the rural economy and help farmers of the region, PM lays foundation stone of ‘Banas Dairy Sankul’ at the UP State Industrial Development Authority Food Park, Karkhiyaon, Varanasi.
- Spread across 30 acres of land, the Dairy will be built at a cost of about Rs 475 crores and will have a facility for processing 5 lakh litre of milk per day.
- The Prime Minister also laid the foundation stone for the Biogas based Electricity generation plant for the Milk Producers Cooperative Union Plant, Ramnagar, Varanasi.
- The Prime Minister launched a Portal and Logo dedicated to the Conformity Assessment Scheme of milk products, developed by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) with the help of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB).
- PM distributes rural residential rights record ‘Gharauni’ under the Swamitva scheme of the Union Ministry of Panchayati Raj to over 20 lakh residents of UP.
- The PM also inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of developmental Projects worth over Rs. 1500 crores in Varanasi.
- He paid tribute to “Chaudhary Charan Singh on Kisan Diwas”.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -