Tele-Law on Wheels: Campaign
Why in news?
Department of Justice launched the week-long “Tele-Law on Wheels” campaign, joining the celebrations of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- The campaign was started from November 8 and it will continue November 14, 2021.
- Tele-Law Mobile App launched by Minister of Law and Justice and Minister of State for Law and Justice.
- Under the campaign, several activities are being undertaken for empowering people by pre-litigation advice in order to rightfully claim their entitlements and timely redressal of their difficulties.
- This one week is dedicated for ensuring "Justice for All by digital legal empowerment" of the needy people.
- This App will help in connecting the beneficiaries directly with Panel Lawyers who are offering legal advice and consultation.
- The Tele-Law on Wheels Campaign is being organized with aid of “CSC e-Governance”.
- CSC e-Governance is a network of more than 4 lakh digitally enabled CSCs across India.
What is CSC e-Governance?
- CSC e-Governance Services India Limited, a Special Purpose Vehicle, has been set up by the Ministry of Electronics & IT under the Companies Act, 1956 to oversee the implementation of the CSC scheme.
- CSC Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC SPV) provides a centralized collaborative framework for delivery of services to citizens through CSCs, besides ensuring systemic viability and sustainability of the Scheme.
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav:
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav is an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India and the glorious history of its people, culture and achievements.
- This Mahotsav is dedicated to the people of India who have not only been instrumental in bringing India thus far in it's evolutionary journey but also hold within them the power and potential to enable Prime Minister Modi's vision of activating India 2.0, fueled by the spirit of Atmanirbhar India.
Minister of Law and Justice and Minister of State for Law and Justice:
- Kiren Rijiju (Union Minister)
- Singh Baghel (Minister of State)
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -