33rd Moortidevi Award 2019 to Vishwanath prasad Tiwari
- Eminent Hindi author Vishwanath Prasad Tiwari got the 33rd Moorti Devi award 2019 for his work “Asti Aur Bhavati".
- The Moortidevi award is given by Bharatiya Jnanpith to Indian writers writing in any of the 22 Indian languages mentioned in the Eight schedule of the Indian Constitution .
- The first awardee was C.K.Nagaraja Rao for his work Pattamahadevi Shantala Devi written in Kannada 1983.
- First women awardee was Odia writer Pratibha Ray in 1985 for her work Yajnasani
- The 31st awardee was Joy Goswami for his Bengali work Du Dondo Phowara Matro in 2017.
- No award was given in 2018.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -