India's Cuisine Ranked Fifth in the list of best Cuisines of the World
According to Taste Atlas, India ranks fifth in the global list of best cuisines for 2022.
- The ranking is based on audience votes for ingredients, dishes and beverages.
- Italy's cuisine topped the ranking, followed by Greece and Spain.
- India received 4.54 points and the best rated foods of the country include "garam masala, malai, ghee, butter garlic naan, keema".
- There are a total of 460 items in this list. Also, the list has the best restaurants for Indian cuisine like Shree Thakar Bhojnalaya (Mumbai), Karavalli (Bengaluru), Bukhara (New Delhi), Dum Pukht (New Delhi), Comorin (Gurugram) and 450 others.
- Chinese cuisine, which is the world's most popular, however, ranked 11th on the list.
Top 10 Cuisines in the world
- United States
Top 5 "Best Traditional Dishes" in the world
- Kare (Japan),
- Picanha (Brazil),
- Ameijoas a Bulhao Pato (Portugal),
- Tangbao (China),
- Guotie (China),
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -