Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar
Prime Minister Narendra Modi virtually interacted with the 29 winners of the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar on 24th January 2022 and awarded them certificates digitally using blockchain technology.
- Blockchain Technology was used for the first time for giving certificates to awardees.
- Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar is given as recognition to children with exceptional abilities and outstanding achievement in 6 fields of innovation, scholastic achievements, sports, arts and culture, social service and bravery.
- Category wise distribution of awards:
- Innovation: 7
- Scholastic: 1
- Sports: 8
- Art & Culture: 6
- Social Service: 4
- Bravery: 3
- This year, 29 children from across the country, under different categories of Bal Shakti Puraskar, have been selected for PMRBP-2022. The winners include 15 boys and 14 girls belonging to 21 states and UT’s.
- Each child has been given a medal, a cash prize of Rs 1,00,000 (which will be transferred to the respective accounts of PMRBP 2022 winners) and a certificate.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -