Bhutan Confers its highest civilian award on PM Modi
- King of Bhutan, Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck has conferred its highest civilian award “Order of the Druk Gyalpo” on Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 17th December 2021.
- This was announced on the occasion of Bhutan’s 114th National Day.
- In 2020, PM Modi was awarded with the Legion of Merit Award by the President of the United States along with the Prime Minister of Australia Scott Morrison and the former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe.
- It is a Buddhist Kingdom on Himalaya’s Eastern Edge.
- King: Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
- Prime Minister: Lotay Tshering
- Currency: Ngultrum
- Capital: Thimphu
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -