North India’s first Centre of Entrepreneurship in Medi Electronics and Health Informatics start operations in Lucknow
Tags: State News
- North India’s first Centre of Entrepreneurship - “MedTech” was inaugurated by the Union Minister of State, Ministry of Electronics and IT, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Rajeev Chandrasekhar at the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute , Lucknow.
- It has been built in partnership with Software technology Park of India, Ministry of Electronics and IT and Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- The centre of entrepreneurship shall provide state of the art facilities to Startups in the field of Medi electronics and health informatics providing impetus to the startup culture in the state.
- Medi electronics sector is currently estimated to be at $10 billion and is expected to grow to $50 bn by 2025.
- India imports around 75-80% of its Medi electronic and health informatics requirements.
- Health Informatics (HI) is a relatively new, interdisciplinary field in the healthcare industry that uses information technology to organize and analyze health records to improve healthcare outcomes.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -