Ajay Vij appointed as Country Managing Director of Accenture
Tags: Person in news
Ajay Vij has been appointed as Country Managing Director of Accenture, a newly created role in the company.
An Overview of the News
- Mr. Vij's new role as Country Managing Director will include expanding his current responsibilities as the Corporate Services and Sustainability Lead for India.
- He will provide overall leadership and drive coordinated decision-making for key priorities of the company.
- Sandeep Dutta has been appointed as the head of Accenture's India market unit.
- Rekha M. Menon, Senior Managing Director and Chairperson of Accenture in India, will retire on June 30.
- It is a global professional services company providing a range of services and solutions across strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
- The company was established in 1989 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. It operates in more than 200 cities in 51 countries and has over 500,000 employees globally.
- Accenture's services are designed to help businesses improve their performance and achieve their goals through the use of technology and digital innovation.
- The company serves clients in a variety of industries including banking, healthcare, telecommunications and energy.
- Accenture is known for its expertise in digital transformation, cloud computing, cyber security and artificial intelligence.
- The company has partnerships with leading technology companies such as Microsoft, Oracle and SAP.
- Accenture has been recognized for its work by industry analysts such as Gartner and Forrester.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -