ANGAN 2022, International Conference held in New Delhi
Tags: place in news Summits
The three day (14-16 September) international conference ANGAN 2022 (Augmenting Nature by Green Affordable New-habitat) was held in New Delhi.
IMPORTANT FACTS -
- The international conference has been organized by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) and the Indo-Swiss Building Energy Efficiency Project.
- The objective of ANGAN 2022 is to deliberate on various thematic tracks leading India on the road to Net Zero Energy and Low Carbon Buildings.
- India has committed itself to become net carbon zero by 2070. Globally, buildings consume 40% of energy and are responsible for 1/3rd of carbon emissions.
- Theme of the conference: Making the Zero-Carbon Transition in Buildings
- The Indo-Swiss Building Energy Efficiency Project (BEEP) is a bilateral cooperation between the Ministry of Power, Government of India and the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of the Swiss Confederation.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -