Defense Minister Rajnath Singh's visit to Malaysia
Defense Minister Rajnath Singh is on an official visit to Malaysia from 10 to 11 July 2023, the main objective of this visit is to strengthen bilateral defense cooperation and further enhance political partnership.
An Overview of the News:
- Rajnath Singh will hold bilateral talks with Malaysian Defense Minister Dato' Seri Mohd Hassan, in which the two ministers will review defense cooperation between the two countries and explore new ways to further strengthen these ties.
- The two countries will also exchange views on regional and global issues of bilateral interest.
- Rajnath Singh will also call on Malaysian Prime Minister C YB Dato' Seri Anwar Bin-Ibrahim during his visit.
- Both India and Malaysia have a common interest in the peace and prosperity of the entire region.
- The two democracies share a strong and multi-faceted relationship, which extends to a number of strategic areas, including defense and security.
- Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia located on the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo.
- It is a country of diverse culture, blending Malay, Chinese, Indian and indigenous influences.
- Capital: Kuala Lumpur
- Currency: Ringgit
- Prime Minister: C YB Dato' Seri Anwar bin-Ibrahim
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -