HDFC Bank ties up with IPPB to deliver banking services in semi-urban, rural areas.
- HDFC Bank has tied up with India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) to offer its banking services to the unbanked and underserved segments in semi-urban and rural areas.
- The financial products of HDFC bank will now be offered to the customers of the IPPB, majority of whom live in rural areas where HDFC is not present.
- HDFC Bank is the largest private sector bank and second largest bank in India after SBI.
- The Headquarters of HDFC Bank is Mumbai .
- India Post Payment bank was set up by the Government of India as a payment bank and it started its operation by setting up a branch in Ranchi and Raipur on 30 January 2017.
- The headquarters of the Bank is in New Delhi .
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -