NITI Aayog releases North Eastern Region District SDG Index and Dashboard 2021-22
Tags: National News
- It is released by the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (MDONER) in collaboration with NITI Aayog
- The United Nations Development Programme(UNDP) has provided technical support for this index.
- The index measures the performance of the District of the eight NE States ( Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, and Sikkim)
- The Index will be prepared and published annually.
- The top 5 districts of the SDG NER Index are
Rank 1 - East Sikkim, Sikkim with a score of 75.87,
Rank 2 - Gomati, Tripura & North Tripura, Tripura with a score of 75.73,
Rank 4 - West Tripura, Tripura with a score of 75.67
Rank 5 - Serchhip, Mizoram with a score of 74.87
The Index offers insights into the social, economic, and environmental status of the region and the districts in their march towards achieving the Social Development Goals(SDG) 2030.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -