Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh releases science magazine Dream 2047 in Hindi, Urdu and English
Tags: National News
- In order to promote the use of vernacular language in science , Vigyan Prasar and autonomous institution under the Department of Science and Technology,Government of India has launched an Urdu edition of its popular science magazine Dream 2047 as Tajassus (Curiosity).
- The Udru edition was launched by Vigyan Prasar in association with the Central University of Kashmir.
- The monthly Magazine was earlier published only in English and Hindi.
- The Urdu edition was launched by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Science & Technology; Minister of State (Independent Charge) Earth Sciences; MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh.
- He also said that Vigyan Prasar will launch the Kashmiri, Dogri and other Indian language versions of the magazine soon .
- Vigyan Prasar has started IndiaScience TV, India's only OTT (Over the Top) science channel in Hindi and English.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -