R Dinesh appointed as CII President for 2023-24
Tags: Person in news
TVS Supply Chain Solutions Executive Vice President R. Dinesh was appointed as the President of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for 2023-24.
An Overview of the News
- Sanjiv Puri, Managing Director of ITC has been named the Chairman and the announcement was made during the CII National Council meeting in New Delhi.
- Rajeev Memani, President, EY India Region, has been appointed as the Vice President of CII.
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- It works towards creating and maintaining a conducive growth environment in India.
- CII collaborates with industry, government and civil society through advisory and consultative processes.
- CII is a non-governmental and non-profit organisation.
- It has around 9,000 members from private and public sectors including SMEs and MNCs.
- It indirectly represents over 300,000 enterprises through affiliation with 286 national and regional industry bodies.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -